Positive Affirmations Are the Most Fundamental Self-Empowerment Tools
They assist in the thinking process and a creative problem-solving approach during significant times in life.
Affirmations are your internal communication with the universe about YOU. What you proclaim to the world is through the energy of the statement repeated over time in a non-verbal form.
It is the repetition of thought that solidifies it into a belief. A personal belief of oneself manifests in the type of decisions one makes or doesn’t make in life. Naturally, self-confidence, self-care, and self-love are the by-products of self-belief delivered through affirmations.
Typically, a positive affirmation feels more comfortable to repeat and adapt when one is in the flow of life. During the times when everything seems to be working out pretty smoothly, we are more likely to embrace a loving tone in how we describe ourselves and the current circumstances.
However, it is essential to keep in mind that affirmations are in works similar to how gravity is ever-present.
In the teachings of mindful practices, we see how much emphasis is placed on mental clarity and positive thinking as the ingredients of a fulfilling life. So it goes without saying that we must use the tools available to all of us, without exception, if we want to achieve our goals and move forward with peace and progress.
Below are fifty affirmations that will…
- Neutralize a mind that is experiencing despair
- Uplift a mind that is ready for progress
- Support a mind that is in the zone
My advice is to start by selecting three affirmations at a time from this list and repeating them for a week, three times a day, morning, noon, and night. You can continue by adding more to your list or selecting another set of three affirmations. Do this until you can go through all fifty of them.
Remember, it is a 3/7/21 Rule.
Repeat each affirmation 3 times for 7 days, and by the 21st day, you have shifted your mindset.
- All is well in my world.
- Everything is working out for my highest good.
- Out of this situation, only good will come.
- It’s only a thought, and thought can be changed.
- Life loves me, and I love life.
- The point of power is always in the present moment.
- I am in the process of positive change.
- It is safe to look within.
- I am deeply fulfilled by all that I do.
- We’re all family, and the planet is our home.
- I prosper wherever I turn.
- I welcome miracles into my life.
- I always work with and for wonderful people.
- I am healthy, whole, and complete.
- I devote a portion of my time to helping others; It is good for my health.
- I come from the loving space of my heart, and I know that love opens all doors.
- I am in harmony with nature.
- I am willing to grow.
- I support my own growth.
- I cross all bridges with joy and ease.
- I return to the basics of life: forgiveness, courage, gratitude, love, and humor.
- Perfect health is my divine right, and I claim it now.
- Love flows through my body, healing all dis-ease.
- I’m discovering new ways to improve my life.
- I love my family members just as they are.
- There’s plenty for everyone, and we bless and prosper each other.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
- A river of compassion washes my anger away and replaces it with love.
- Creative energy surges through me and leads me to new and exciting ideas.
- My ability to conquer is limitless.
- My potential to succeed is infinite.
- The universe is supporting my efforts in every way.
- My dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.
- I wake up every day with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- My nature is divine. I am a spiritual being.
- My endless good now comes to me in countless ways.
- I see clearly and act quickly. My highest expectations come to pass in miraculous ways.
- I now draw from the abundance of the spheres my immediate and endless supply. All channels are free. All doors are open.
- I am under direct inspiration. I know just what to do and give.
- I am poised and powerful.
- I give thanks for my radiant health and endless happiness.
- Wellness is natural to me and for me.
- I have hope that all is well. I have faith that all goes well. I love it when all seems well.
- I am a magnetic being and now draw to me more of what I love.
- I create a path where good things can easily reach me.
- I delight in the opening of unexpected doors for me.
- I am worthy of abundance in all aspects of my life.
- My mindset is of growth and expansion.
- I am timeless. I am unique.
- Divine guidance communicates to me through my inspiration.